Visual Project Manager (Field Based - South East)
Crawley Crawley Matalan - Unit 1a, London Rd Retail Park RH10 8JD 51.12196 -0.18964
Competitive + benefits
About the Role
We are looking to recruit for a new role of Visual Project Manager into the team here at Matalan. This role is to support our stores and ensure we land the best customer experience possible, through both seasonal and visual execution along with store projects, refits and other initiatives. You will be responsible for managing the overall customer visual experience and project implementation of the stores within your region.
- Work in conjunction with Store and Regional Managers along with the Head Office VM Team
- Develop Commercial Seasonal Flows and layouts for the stores based on company policy
- Store Visits to include visual support and training to ensure commercial compliance
- Checking and Verifying implementation of company VM and POS policy
- Assist the stores with commercial solutions to visual challenges
- Work with branch merchandising to ensure the correct space is planned for each store
- Planning and Implementation of New Sores within the region, including working with contractors and costing and planning the timing for implementation and phasing
- Planning and Implementation of Refresh / ad hock works within the region
- Managing store re-locations / closures within the region
- Managing on site health and safety of projects within the region
- An understanding of space planning and store layouts
- Strong communication skills
- Visual / creative person
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is proud to serve its customers excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family, you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities.
We encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable you to perform at your best throughout the application and interview.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Competitive + benefits