Customer Service Advisor Apprentice
Liverpool Liverpool Matalan Head Office, Perimeter Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley L33 7SZ 53.4789 -2.8471
Liverpool Head Office
About the Role
As part of our continuous investment into Early Careers, we are very excited to be looking for the next generation of talent and are recruiting a new apprenticeship role within our Customer Service Team.
As a Customer Service Advisor Apprentice, you'll be the voice of Matalan’s Head Office Customer Service Team, helping customers and Store colleagues. Giving a friendly welcome, being a great listener and passionate about delivering great customer service . Working across departments to resolve complex customer enquiries whilst representing the Matalan brand.
To be successful as a customer service administrator you should have strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to deliver a great customer experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handle customer and Store colleague queries across a number of platforms, including telephone, email, letter and Social Media.
- Take ownership for and resolve complex customer enquires.
- Liaise with external suppliers, eg Carriers and Drop Ship vendors.
- Organise own workload in line with service levels and changing priorities.
- Support other team members and maintain a family/ customers focussed work culture.
- Seek opportunities to improve and enhance the customer experience.
- Business admin tasks that support customers and the business, such as manual payments, Carrier claims, etc
- GCSE A C 4 9 (Maths English)
- Customer Service Experience
- Desire to deliver a great customer experience
- Strong communication skills Verbal Written
- PC literate word, excel, powerpoint and social media platforms
- Good level of attention to detail
- Results driven, able to work to targets
- Self motivated and committed to developing your skills
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Liverpool Head Office