Dropship Returns Operative
Liverpool Liverpool Knowsley Distribution Centre, Acornfield Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley L33 7UF 53.4827 -2.8479
About the Role
As a Dropship Returns Operative, you’ll manage and process customer returns in a timely manner whilst keeping control of dated stock. and will be responsible for booking in & reporting all Dropship Returns from Stores & via Post.
Other responsibilities include:
- Investigating barcode issues, missing paperwork and any store issues
- Monitoring outstanding Transfer Reports for dated, missing stock or duplicate transfers
- Preparing stock ready for Collection/Return via own transport
- Maintaining Stock File accuracy on Nova
- Ensuring stock adjustments are completed as needed.
- Assisting with the loading of trailers to suppliers
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment ensuring all safe working procedures are adhered to
Working Hours - 7am-3pm or 2pm-10pm shift pattern
Initial training shifts - 8am-4pm
Working Days - Monday-Friday
- Able to work shifts with varied shift patterns available
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Well organized
- Attention to detail including accurate numerical and data importing
- Experience of maintaining accurate records
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and willingness to develop skills
- Ability to liaise with other departments
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is proud to serve its customers excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family, you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan value diversity and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities.
Matalan wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application and interview process and ultimately, in their role. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.