Influencer Outreach and Social Media Executive
London London NW5 3EW 51.5506022 -0.1449761
Depending on experience
About the Role
We’re currently looking for an Influencer Outreach Executive to join the Marketing team in our London Office. As an Influencer Outreach & Social Media Executive you will create a cohesive outreach strategy, building and maintaining strong relationships with brand-aware influencer's and social media talent and produce content to drive conversation, alongside supporting SEO business needs.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to engage influencer's with the aim to drive customer awareness of the Matalan brand.
- Collaborating with influencer's on larger brand campaigns and reactive social media activation's.
- Research and identify current trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- Maintain key awareness of changes in social platforms, influencer growth and S.E.O.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers with engaging content ideas.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a cohesive outreach strategy.
- Working alongside the PR team on influencer initiatives and events.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for all activity.
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all outreach activity and deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for all activity.
- Support the Social Media Executive with channel management when needed.
- Promote the new and refresh store programme with influencer activity.
- Working closely with the SEO Manager within the Ecommerce team to support SEO needs and strategy across the business.
- To be bursting with creative ideas ready to bring to the wider team and to execute.
- Proven background in planning and executing influencer outreach strategies
- Have worked with and built strong relationships with influencer's on activation's
- Knowledge in reporting using third party tools and Google Analytics.
- Expertise in social media, influencer's and effective outreach strategies
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Working with the P.R. teams on events that are sometimes out of office hours
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is proud to serve its customers excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan value diversity and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities.
Matalan wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application and interview process and ultimately, in their role. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Depending on experience