General Sales Assistant - 20+hrs per week - Permanent
Camberley Camberley Matalan - Park Farm Ind Est, Frimley Road GU16 7PN 51.318222 -0.749188
Hourly Rate plus Benefits
Working at Matalan is exciting, challenging, and fast paced! Our vision is to be the most trusted retailer of family value and we take this pretty seriously.
We’re one big family here at Matalan and as part of that family you can expect some great benefits and opportunities to develop your career, including:
- 20% Staff discount
- Our Family Extras Scheme - An exclusive discount website, which you as a valued member of our Matalan Family, can access and save money at hundreds of retailers across the country
- Pension Scheme
- Access to our ‘Your Voice’ forum allowing you to share your views and ideas
We are fully committed to creating a learning culture in all our stores so from day one you’ll get a great induction, access to our ‘Me Learning’ online platform and ongoing support and development to help you grow within your role
About The Role
As a Sales Assistant we want you to deliver an easy, efficient and reliable service, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and you’ll play a key role in demonstrating this to them. You will be involved day to day in achieving our sales whilst living our Matalan Values. As a Sales Assistant you will;
- Provide excellent Customer Service whilst maximising sales
- Actively work with our products to ensure high standards are maintained
- Ensure departments are correctly merchandised visually
- Serve our Customers at the till point
- Work well as part of a team and support other colleagues as required
So if you’re looking to join a high performing, energetic and adaptable team and want to have some fun along the way, a Sales Assistant role with Matalan could be just what you are looking for!
To be part of our team, we’d like you to....
- Be hard working, committed and loyal Be a confident communicator that enjoys working with customers
- Self motivated, know how to keep yourself engaged and speak out if you can suggest improvements in store
- Be flexible, supportive and always willing to go the extra mile
This is your opportunity to be part of something new and exciting at Matalan and to grow your career with one of the UK’s leading Retailers. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan value diversity and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Hourly Rate plus Benefits