Retail Customer Champion
Bracknell Bracknell RG12 1BD 51.4163670055 -0.7496291277
Working at Matalan is exciting, challenging and fast paced! Our vision is to be the most trusted retailer of family value and are looking for people to join us and be part of our amazing team.
We’re one big family here at Matalan and as part of that family you can expect some great benefits and opportunities to develop your career, including:
- 20% Staff discount
- Our Family Extras Scheme - An exclusive discount website, which you as a valued member of our Matalan Family, can access and save money at hundreds of retailers across the country
- Pension Scheme
- Access to our ‘Your Voice’ forum allowing you to share your views and ideas
- Access to our award winning Learning and Development tools to help you grow in your role and develop your career in Matalan.
About the Role
We have a variety of hours available on a permanent basis ranging from;
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and you’ll play a key role in demonstrating this to them. As a Retail Customer Champion you'll help us to deliver an easy, efficient and consistent service to all our Customers. and play a key role in achieving our sales targets.
So if you’re looking to join a high performing, energetic and adaptable team and want to have some fun along the way, a Retail Customer Champion role with Matalan could be just what you are looking for!
- Providing customers with product information in a friendly and efficient way and using your initiative to maximise their shopping experience
- Cost conscious to support our Value Retailing culture
- Processing deliveries efficiently and effectively to maximise availability
- Working collaboratively with other team members and having a positive attitude
- Clear on our key KPI’s and sales targets
- Driving Omni Channel opportunities across the store, such as promotion of our Click and Collect Service
To be part of our team, we are looking for people who...
- Are hard working, committed and loyal
- Have Retail experience in Fashion or Homeware
- Are confident communicators and enjoy working with customers
- Are self motivated, know how to keep themselves engaged and speaks out when things aren't right
- Are flexible, supportive and always willing to go the extra mile
This is your opportunity to be part of something new and exciting at Matalan and to grow your career with one of the UK’s leading Retailers. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan value diversity and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.