Liverpool Liverpool Matalan Head Office, Perimeter Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley L33 7SZ 53.4789 -2.8471
Liverpool Head Office
Dependent upon experience
About the Role
Calling all data-savvy Campaign Managers!
Do you have significant hands on experience of end-to-end CRM campaign management, deployment and analytics? Then the Matalan team would love to hear from you.
Join us on an exciting journey of change and transformation following a healthy investment in best-in-class marketing automation technology that will take us to the next level.
The CRM Campaign Manager is a key role in driving value and ROI from all CRM activities by supporting the team to deliver campaign, understand and analyse our impact. You’ll be given autonomy to shape new processes and ways of working, with full support from your peers and seniors – it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to challenge themselves, wants to learn, grow and be part of a strong and energetic marketing team within an exciting and dynamic business.
- Embed a new campaign management tool and ensure that the new tool is used to its maximum potential and in the most effective way to support short, medium and long term customer contact strategies.
- Ensure the customer is accurately represented, correctly targeted and relevantly communicated with across all direct marketing communications and touchpoints.
- Make selection and campaign recommendations based on previous performance ensuring that the most relevant analysis is used to measure and evaluate value from the CRM program.
- Ensure all customer communication campaigns are delivered accurately and on-time.
- Develop a new suite of automated & triggered campaigns based on transactional data or response variables.
- Improve return on investment of campaigns, through better selections, including using available targeting and segmentation tools (e.g. propensity, value segmentation) to the best effect as well as creating new targeting techniques.
- Own the planning future technical solution strategy and continuous technology development (campaign management tool/ESP etc).
- Implement test and learn strategies for campaigns. Report and track results to optimise campaign performance.
- Take ownership for all campaign selections & reporting communicating results to the marketing team and wider business.
- Design and evolve actionable customer segmentations to support the business-wide understanding of who our customers are, what we mean to them, what they mean to us, and how to serve them better.
- Adhoc and deep dive customer analytics ensuring clear insights are presented with commercial and actionable recommendations.
- Use customer data and research to continually refine and grow our understanding of Matalan’s customers, ensuring ongoing customer engagement within the business.
- Input into the overarching loyalty & customer strategy utilising campaign learning’s.
- Work with the ATL, BTL & Ecommerce team on marketing econometrics and ROI improvements utilising Matalan’s econometrics tool.
- Manage a small team of campaign analysts including performance management and ongoing development
- Significant experience with campaign management systems, ESP’s etc
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL essential
- SAS/Modelling Tools advantageous
- Digital analytics (GA/Web tools advantageous)
- Experience in CRM & Loyalty Strategy ideally with a retail marketing background
- Line Management Experience
Founded in the early 1980s by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision - to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan value diversity and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all communities.
As an inclusive employer, Matalan wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
Liverpool Head Office
Dependent upon experience